To all those budding first home buyers – knock yourself out with this beautiful 27m2 wonder for sale at $535,000 in Elizabeth Bay. Reminds CM of a garage that was for sale in Park Lane, London for GBP900,000. At least the real estate agent can still spin it…
* For renovators: your own fitout
* A blank studio space for revamp
* Views via wall-to-wall windows
* Outlooks over Rushcutters Bay
* Dual aspect sunlight/circulation
* Neat kitchen/bathroom with tub
* Main studio room gutted for reno
* Set in Harry Seidler building, lift access
* Intercom entry, scrambled parking
* Council $1,109p.a., water $717p.a.
We shouldn’t expect less in the final week before an election, but Labor Shadow Treasurer Chris Bowen has come out slamming PM Scott Morrison’s first home buyer subsidy but promising to copy it anyway. Are these really the financial stewards we need running the country?
Either slam it for the bad plan that it is and reject it or endorse it because he has costed it. Sadly Bowen has done neither. Yet more profligacy from the confetti brigade.